Testing of BONUM tipping semitrailers
We provide testing of BONUM tipping semitrailers.
The semi-trailers showed excellent results!
- loading with grain with the help of a front loader;
- weighing of empty and loaded semitrailers;
- The work of hydraulic system.
The BONUM tipping semitrailer proved its efficiency and practicality.
Tipper weight 7,250 kg
Truck weight 7,700 kg
Cargo weight 29 050 kg
The total weight of the semi-trailer loaded with 29 tonnes of grain is 44 tonnes, which fully complies with the requirements of the weight control.
This is a good result even for a flatbed grain carrier - but for a tipper grain carrier it is perfect.
The tipper semitrailer is heavier than the flatbed semitrailer due to the hydraulic system. However, we have managed to reach a weight of 7250 kg by replacing the steel body with an aluminium one.
The inside width of the body is 2.45 meters. Such a width enables two rows of pallets to be loaded.
The new BONUM tipping semitrailers allow you to
- Reduce loss of time and labour costs when unloading grain;
- The new BONUM grain trailers will: Reduce time and labour losses during unloading; deliver both agricultural and pallet loads; on the return trips and out of season harvesting.
- transport up to 29 tonnes (depending on the truck model) .